Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kaisercrafts Everblooming

Here is a layout I done on the weekend and I also made a card with my scraps. The paper is Kaisercrafts Everblooming collection and I have used lots of bling as well. I have also used a template to cut out the shape and pulled out all my flower punches and made the flower arrangment down the bottom, I stamped the bird with a Kaisercaft stamp and this is what I ended up with.



I am trying to make cards with my scraps when I do a layout that is why my cards are blank until I need them then I add my sayings. As I have sooo much scrap paper I am over it.
 I will have more pictures to post as I am trying to finish an album for my mum to give to here on mother's day. I have 6 more double pages to scrap. So stay tuned.
That is all for tonight
Happy scrapbooking
Caro's Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment