Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Long time between posts as I have had no computer as it was getting fixed, then I had problems with my internet so here I am back on line.

I would like to start off with telling you all Happy Valentine's Day.

 I have a lot to show you so I will start off with some Valentine's Day cards and scrapbooking
as it is the day of all things lovely.

Here are some wedding photos this layout is using sand and glitters.


This double page layout is a basic one just using ribbon and vellum paper with silver love hearts.


This card is cut in a way that can fold out the other way when opened.


This is the inside.


Here is a shaker card.


This one is done with paper folding of a duck.


That is all I have to share with you today. I will upload some of the classes
I have done this week so check back.
Until next time Happy Scrapbooking
Carol's Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment